Slater Victoroff is the CTO and co-founder of indico.
indico creates meaningful process automation around business documents.
Subscribe and Listen to Automate & Grow Podcast
This seems simple but really when documents are analog and business processes are digital, using an A.I to figure out what a contract or invoice means for a business can be quite powerful.
We talk about
🔥 What is N.L.P. (Natural Language Processing)
🔥 Using A.I. to create meaning behind business documents
🔥 The unique school (Olin) that Slater attended
🔥 The number of text books Slater bought in school (answer:zero) �
🔥 How indico has attracted $8.4 Million by solving a massive problem
🔥 Slater nominates his co-founder as a future guest
A summary of Slater’s accomplishments with indico in his own point form notes while serving as CEO of indico for ~4 years.
1. Founded in Olin College dorm room (literally) as a developer platform
2. Accepted to Techstars Boston; Raised ~$5M of venture capital from top-tier VCs including General Catalyst, .406 Ventures, Boston Seed, Hyperplane as well as many high-profile Boston Angel Investors
3. Led successful highly-technical content marketing strategy including the earliest tutorials and reviews for tensorflow
4. Scaled backend system to handle several billion monthly API calls and a developer ecosystem of roughly 10k developers
5. Closed multiple six-figure enterprise contracts and co-ordinated joint press releases with customers such as interlinkOne, and Manulife.
How to get in touch with Slater:
Check out the free Startup & Grow course @ Founders Pack
Automate and Grow Your Business with Salesforce and Cloud Advisory: